Displaying 1 - 5 of 51 entries.
Advertising has come along way. Different promotional options are available for those who are seeking to attract more potential consumers and to reward the regulars. Promotion in style and colors would be the best way. Invest in promotional highlighters and you will surely get more than what you paid for. Promotional highlighters, considered a new form of marketing strategy, can bring success and leverage to a company. They function as a marketing tool and at the same time a highlighter.
Consumers who received this kind of pen will remember your company’s brand each and every time they get to see or use it. Highlighter pens also last longer due to their specific use making it a suitable marketing tool that will last a long time. They also last longer than plastic ball point pens which are commonly used for promotions. These highlighters are available in different colors, shapes and style to suit a company’s brand image.
Continue reading A Colorful Way to Advertise »
The first few awkward moments passed and you seemed to be getting more familiar and closer to each other. At this point, it becomes too confusing whether you should take it to the next step or not. You might be missing out the fact that you are being friend zoned. So, here are some signs.
You are in friend zone if he starts calling you by your last name. This is too formal and it might suggest that he wanted it to remain that way.
He would rather text than call. Calls are more personal. By sending a text message he creates a division between you and his more private life where you do not belong right now.
If he’d rather hang out with you and the rest of the group instead of meeting you in a more private place. It’s so simple to see that if a guy likes you a lot, then he’ll do ways to keep the rest out of the picture and just have you only for himself. Other than that means that you are on the friend zone.
Continue reading Friend Zone: Signs You’re In It »
Men would do anything to attract the women they desire. But many of their hard work don’t pay off. Although women’s preferences may vary, here are 5 of the things that turn women off, regardless of cultures, upbringing and age.
1. Poor Grooming and Hygiene- What could be more disgusting than dating someone who stinks or look like he just jumped out of bed? At least iron your clothes, brush your teeth well and look good on your first date… and keep it that way!
2. Lack of Ambition- Generally, women need to be assured that the man they are dating or going to settle with is someone who has an ambition in life. Men, they say, are to head the family and nothing could be more frustrating than living with someone who does not have a vision for his family. On the other hand, someone with clear goals and are able to articulate them are very impressive.
3. Lack of Sense of Humor- If you can make her laugh, it’s already a plus factor. If “the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach,” then it’s “the way to a woman’s heart is through her laughter,” they say. Be natural, don’t pretend to be someone else. Women are more impressed with natural sense of humor, and honesty too.
4. Having a Beer Belly- Women are most impressed with disciplined men who don’t look like they just drank a barrel of beer. Show her that you are fit, and make your lean belly a proof.
5. Too Aggressive- Ok, take it slow. Listen more. Don’t act like you already “own” the woman even if you are already in a relationship. Even in our very modern society, most women still prefer well-mannered gentlemen.
Continue reading TOP 5 TURN -OFFS FOR WOMEN »
We got married! That’s what our friends thought when I used this photo as my profile picture in Facebook. We even hit 120+ likes and it’s way more than what we imagined. Most of them were shocked. And some even sent PMs and text messages just to clarify if it’s true that we’re married already.
Well, we are not married yet. But we are going to tie the knot real soon though! I DECLARE! ^_^
Happy Wednesday! <3 <3 <3
Continue reading Wednesday Whites: Just Married »
I think being a law enforcement officer is a tough job to do, especially when different criminalities are present everywhere. So having police jewelry might be a nice and flashy bling-bling to wear yet it can also be dangerous. It’s probably the reason why jewelries are not part of their uniform as it will be a potential cause of personal injury. And they are wearing some accessories but only during special occasions or gatherings that they must wear formal uniforms.
I really don’t know the appropriate decorum in law enforcement with regards to their uniforms but I believe that looking professional and neat is what matters most. It is not only a socially acceptable behavior but people around you will show respect on you most especially when you act like one. And one time I read it in the newspaper that police authorities are now strictly implementing the proper and complete way of wearing uniforms.
Continue reading Looking Professional and Neat »